|Address||481 Balfour Street, Southern River|
|Land Area||2,000 square metres|
|Building Area||195 square metres (NLA) over two levels|
|Asking Price||Price on application|
|Zoning||"Residential Development" under the City of Gosnells (Convenience Store Approved)|
|Method of Sale||Private Treaty|
Vend Property is pleased to offer this standalone 7-Eleven fuel station development in Southern River, Western Australia for sale by Private Treaty.
The property was completed in September 2017 with a brand new fifteen (15) year lease to one of Australia’s largest private companies, 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
Key Investment Considerations
- Anchored by fifteen (15) year lease to 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
- Guaranteed Growth: Annual 3.0% fixed increases throughout the lease with open market review at option(s).
- Net Lease: Lessee pays Single Holding Land Tax, Council Rates, Water Rates and Lessor Insurance.
- Excellent location near existing critical mass of commercial uses and strong residential population.
- Located in an established commercial precinct with strong underlying land values.
- Significant taxation depreciation benefits.
Please contact Vend Property for further information or to request a copy of the Information Memorandum.