|Address||9 Norton Parade, Dalyellup|
|Land Area||2,900 square metres|
|Building Area||200 square metres|
|Passing Net Income||$320,000.00 plus outgoings, plus GST|
|Asking Price||Price on application|
|Zoning||"Service Commercial" under the Shire of Capel|
|Method of Sale||Private Treaty|
Vend Property is pleased to offer this standalone Liberty Oil fuel station in Dalyellup in Western Australia for sale by Private Treaty. The property will be completed in late 2020 with a brand new fifteen (15) year lease to Liberty Oil Pty Ltd.
KEY INVESTMENT CONSIDERATIONS:
- Anchored by fifteen (15) year lease to Liberty Oil Pty Ltd.
- Guaranteed Growth: Annual 3.0% fixed increases throughout the lease with open market review at option(s).
- Net Lease: Lessee pays Single Holding Land Tax, Council Rates, Water Rates and Lessor Insurance.
- Excellent location in close proximity to existing critical mass of commercial uses and strong residential population.
- Located in an established commercial precinct with strong underlying land values.
- Significant taxation depreciation benefits.
Please contact Vend Property for further information.
Viewing by prior appointment only.