|Address||1 Wilfred Road, Canning Vale|
|Land Area||7,148 square metres|
|Building Area||220 square metres|
|Asking Price||Price on Application|
|Zoning||'Service Commercial" (undergoing subdivision to allow for future flexible zoning)|
|Method of Sale||Offers to Purchase|
Vend Property is pleased to offer this prominent development site with the benefit of significant holding income.
Located in Canning Vale, Western Australia, the site sits adjacent to an existing fuel station which will shortly be rebranded to trade as a modern BP fuel and convenience store. At the rear of the site is a leased Veterinary Centre which comes with a lease until August 2023 to an established Veterinary business.
The site is currently undergoing a subdivision process, details contained later in this Information Memorandum, and will be sold on a separate title with a flexible zoning to permit a developer or owner occupier to benefit from the strong income whilst further developing the site for their own purposes.
Key Investment Considerations
- Holding income provided by lease to Ranford Veterinary Hospital until 31st August 2023.
- Existing building improvements additionally include an automotive service centre and carwash.
- Under the provisions of the City’s Local Planning Scheme the subject site is zoned “Service Commercial’.
- Excellent prominence to Ranford Road with all points crossover from Wilfred Road to Ranford Road.
- Two street frontages near existing critical mass of commercial uses and strong residential population.
- Located in an established commercial precinct with strong underlying land values.
This development site is for sale by Offers to Purchase, please contact Vend Property for further details.