|Address||13 Lakes Road, Greenfields|
|Land Area||2,932 square metres|
|Building Area||184 square metres|
|Passing Net Income||$330,000.00 plus outgoings, plus GST|
|Asking Price||Price on application|
|Zoning||"Service Commercial" under the City of Mandurah|
|Method of Sale||Private Treaty|
Vend Property is pleased to offer this standalone 7-Eleven fuel station in Greenfields, Mandurah in Western Australia for sale by Private Treaty. The property was completed in mid 2019 with a brand new fifteen (15) year lease to one of Australia’s largest private companies, 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
KEY INVESTMENT CONSIDERATIONS:
- Anchored by fifteen (15) year lease to 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
- Guaranteed Growth: Annual 3.0% fixed increases throughout the lease with open market review at option(s).
- Net Lease: Lessee pays Single Holding Land Tax, Council Rates, Water Rates and Lessor Insurance.
- Excellent location in close proximity to existing critical mass of commercial uses and strong residential population.
- Located in an established commercial precinct with strong underlying land values.
- Significant taxation depreciation benefits.
The property at 11 Enterprise Way, Rockingham consists of a modern showroom which covers approximately 2,030 square metres on the subject site (building only, not including carpark). The total land area is 3,924 square metres.
The property fronts an internal carpark and faces Enterprise Way with adjoining national retailers including The Good Guys, BCF and Bedshed to name a few located on either side of the property. There is rear access to the property via Merchant Drive. The subject site is a high-profile area in Rockingham for Large Format Retail and is considered a desirable trading location with Bunnings located only one kilometer away.
Mandurah is located 70 kilometers south of the Perth CBD and along with Rockingham services over 167,000 people within a 20 kilometre radius of the subject site.
The property is located on the south east corner of Lakes Road and Pinjarra Road, approximately 1.4 kilometers east of the major Shopping Centre in Mandurah, Mandurah Forum, which has over 200 stores.
The property is located within the Lakes Road Precinct which will provide mixed business developments (including Residential Retail Commercial, Tourism amd Mixed Use). Pinjarra Road experiences in excess of 32,000 passing cars per day, which has increased due the freeway extension.
Please contact Vend Property for further information.
Viewing by prior appointment only.