|Address||13 Lakes Road, Greenfields|
|Land Area||2,932 square metres|
|Building Area||184 square metres|
|Passing Net Income||$330,000.00 plus outgoings, plus GST|
|Zoning||"Service Commercial" under the City of Mandurah|
|Sale Date||Sold on the 6th of November 2020|
Vend Property is pleased to advise this standalone 7-Eleven fuel station in Greenfields, Mandurah in Western Australia sold by Private Treaty. The property was completed in mid 2019 with a brand new fifteen (15) year lease to one of Australia’s largest private companies, 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
KEY INVESTMENT CONSIDERATIONS:
- Anchored by fifteen (15) year lease to 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
- Guaranteed Growth: Annual 3.0% fixed increases throughout the lease with open market review at option(s).
- Net Lease: Lessee pays Single Holding Land Tax, Council Rates, Water Rates and Lessor Insurance.
- Excellent location in close proximity to existing critical mass of commercial uses and strong residential population.
- Located in an established commercial precinct with strong underlying land values.
- Significant taxation depreciation benefits.
Mandurah is located 70 kilometers south of the Perth CBD and along with Rockingham services over 167,000 people within a 20 kilometre radius of the subject site.
The property is located on the south east corner of Lakes Road and Pinjarra Road, approximately 1.4 kilometers east of the major Shopping Centre in Mandurah, Mandurah Forum, which has over 200 stores.
The property is located within the Lakes Road Precinct which will provide mixed business developments (including Residential Retail Commercial, Tourism amd Mixed Use). Pinjarra Road experiences in excess of 32,000 passing cars per day, which has increased due the freeway extension.