|Address||215 Campbell Road, Canning Vale|
|Land Area||2,751 square metres|
|Building Area||190 square metres (NLA) over two levels|
|Zoning||"Residential Development" under the City of Gosnells (Convenience Store Approved)|
|Method of Sale||Off Market|
Vend Property is pleased to confirm this standalone 7-Eleven fuel station development in Canning Vale, Western Australia was sold off market to a private investor on behalf of the Vendor.
The property was completed in October 2016 with a brand new fifteen (15) year lease to one of Australia’s largest private companies, 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
Key Investment Considerations
- Anchored by fifteen (15) year lease to 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
- Guaranteed Growth: Annual 4.0% fixed increases throughout the lease.
- Net Lease: Lessee pays Single Holding Land Tax, Council Rates, Water Rates and Lessor Insurance.
- Excellent location near existing critical mass of commercial uses and strong residential population.
- Located in an established commercial precinct with strong underlying land values.
- Significant taxation depreciation benefits.
Please contact Vend Property for further information.