|Address||4 - 12 Brooks Way, West Kalgoorlie|
|Net Passing Income||$170,000.00 per annum plus GST|
|Tenanted Investment||Goldfields Crane Hire P/L (Cranecorp Australia Holdings P/L)|
|Zoning||"General Industry" under the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Local Planning Scheme No. 1|
Vend Property sold 4 – 12 Brooks Way, West Kalgoorlie, an industrial investment opportunity with a new ten (10) year lease by way of “Offers to Purchase” on the 18th of December 2017.
The subject property comprises of three (3) adjoining land holdings with a total area of 12,279 square metres. The sites are improved with a series of sheds and workshops and a free standing office with a total GLA in the order of 1,582 square metres. Apportioned as to 108 square metre office, 650 square metres as to high truss machinery shed, 215 square metres as to low truss machinery shed, 374 square metres as to workshop/office/annexe space, 135 square metres as to storage shed and 100 square metres as to workers accommodation.
Key Investment Considerations
- Outstanding Location: The property comprises of three adjoining titles with multiple access points.
- Freestanding Building.
- Ten (10) year lease to Goldfields Crane Hire Pty Ltd.
- Guaranteed Growth: Annual Fixed 2.5% increases and market reviews at option(s).
- Net Lease: Lessee pays Single Holding Land Tax, Council Rates, Water Rates and all Variable outgoings and running costs.
- Significant taxation depreciation benefits.
- Close proximity to major arterial roads.
- Located within an established industrial area.
- On-site workers accommodation.